Monday, February 28, 2011

36 Weeks!

Ok so I am really hoping that since I take a picture and post it every month that this is my last picture!!! If I have a 40 week picture to post Lord help me!!! But we have made it to 36 weeks which is very exciting. For here on out I pretty much can deliver at home. My midwife would prefer I make it to at least 37 weeks but she will deliver at "36 and some change" as she put it! Is the house ready for a home birth though, nope!! Gotta work on that this week! My goal by next Sunday is to have the birth pool blown up and ready, the supplies organized for the midwife, Ayda's info sheet typed and printed, the carseat (THANKS ANNA!!!!) installed, and the phone number list typed and printed! Lots to do!

Morning Sickness: I've started feeling better in the mornings again for the most part. There are a few days that I feel yucky but for the most part it's gotten better again!
Cravings: I have been eating a lot of Wheat Thins and Cantaloupe! It's my favorite snack in the afternoon!
Movements: I can tell the baby is running out of room because the kicks/movement I feel is no longer all over the place. It is pretty much in the same spot and it is more stretching than kicking. He/she is getting stronger too because some of the stretches hurt!
Energy: It seems to be about the same as last month which I am thankful for! My mom was here last week so that certainly helped! I'm sleeping really good at night which is wonderful. I'm a weird sleeper even when I am not pregnant so I am glad I am sleeping good at night!
Clothing: Clothing has become interesting, not because I don't fit into stuff, but because it decided to get hot outside!!! I was thoroughly enjoying the cold weather and my winter maternity stuff. Now that it is hitting the 80's during the day I am left with only a couple things that will work. I hate to go out and buy short sleeve and shorts that are maternity though. So I pretty much wear jean capris and a t shirt everyday! I have a couple short sleeve shirts I can wear if I need something "nice" to wear! Only a few more weeks though!!
What I miss: I miss being able to run, jump and play with Ayda so much!!! My good friend Taunya is awesome and chases after Ayda for me when we are together. I told her I owe her big time when she gets pregnant! Ayda will come up to me and say "mommy run!" and want me to chase her. I keep telling her I can't run now but will soon! I can't wait to be able to chase her, wrestle with her, etc. again! She loves that! Soon!


(owe how I have not missed the puffy, pregnant face! But alas, it is back! Oy!)

No comments: