Saturday, February 12, 2011

She's Got Spunk!

Ever since my SIL took Ayda's two year pictures back at Thanksgiving, if she sees me get my actual camera out (rather than the phone camera) she immediately points and says "Buzz" and then "Cheese"! She says Buzz because that is how we got her to look into Allison's camera. Most kids look for puppies or monkeys, my kid looked for Buzz. And then the famous "say cheese" line stuck as it does with most kids. When we were at my mom's a couple weeks ago my camera was sitting on my mom's desk. Ayda saw it and carefully handed it to me (or tossed it in my lap, to my dismay) and said "Mommy, CHEESE!!!" And this is the picture I got! We need to work on the say cheese and stay still part I guess! But as I look at this picture it just makes me laugh. It is Ayda. Full of spunk! The girl loves to make you laugh and gets quite tickled with herself even.



Everyone keeps telling me to really enjoy these last few weeks with just having her. I'm torn because I already enjoy everyday with her. We have fun, we learn, we laugh, we get frustrated with each other. It's what we do! I cherish the time I have with her and I am just excited to add the baby into the mix! But I do know life is about to change and get a big stressful as we all adjust. I won't be able to just go and do for a while with her. And it will rarely just be the two of us out and about again. But, that doesn't bother me though because I know our family is about to grow and so will our hearts as we love another little one!

Anyway, I saw this picture in our gallery today and wanted to post a little something about Ayda!

I'm REALLY bad about taking pictures on my phone which pretty much stay on my phone. I am going to work at getting the real camera out so I have more pictures on the computer to upload!

No comments: