Ayda has taken quite a liking to a trash can. Don't worry it is clean!! She loves to put it on her head and walk or ride her bike around the house. At first I would follow close behind as she ran into walls. She had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes the other day doing this. She was on her bike and would bump into a wall and say "oh man!". She cracks me up!!! Since then she has become quite efficient at walking around with it on. I think she looks down as she is walking and can see where she is for the most part. It's hysterical to watch!

She was purposely walking into the wall here. She would bump into it and start cracking up...then look at me as I was laughing.
Making sure I was still being entertained!


No comments:
Post a Comment