We are getting things done nicely. Well I am getting things done, Ayda is undoing them, and I have surrendered to that fact and will redo it at a later time. Let's just say the baby's nursery will not be perfect when he/she arrives. Ayda is loving having the bouncy seat, crib, bassinet, and swing to put her dolls in. I went in there this morning and there were two dolls in the crib, one in the bassinet. She informed me that they were sleeping. And somehow the baby bath tub ended up in our room today as well. But it's all there so that's what this nesting momma cares about!
We ordered 9 more cloth diapers which should arrive this week. I'm excited to get those! We'll have 24 total which I hope is enough. Unfortunately we have pretty much had to stop using cloth on Ayda because she outgrew them and they leak too much. I use them when we are home and for naps but for the most part she is in disposable. Drives me nuts that I can't get them to work but it's a battle I'm willing to give up. I'm REALLY hoping she will potty train soon anyway. So the diapers will be ready for baby and we plan to start using them within a week or so of the birth. I don't plan to wait long at all!
I'm getting more and more anxious to know if we are having a boy or girl. I don't have a strong feeling either way like I did with Ayda. Kevin is hoping we have a boy to keep things more balanced around here. I think he is a little scared about having two girls to raise!
And I know people think I am crazy but I cannot wait to start labor. My labor with Ayda was so awesome and I can't wait to do it again. People have asked if we will have this one at home too and the answer is, yes, absolutely. I have yet to do anything to prepare the house for it but I will have it done by 36 weeks. Our midwife will deliver at 37 and beyond. I'm of course praying for an uneventful labor and birth for us and our baby. I am just excited to be home with our family as we welcome another little one into our lives. I'm so excited to feel that first contraction and say "it's go time!".
Well enough rambling. Till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment