Saturday, March 7, 2009

Three Months

Wow, Ayda is three months old! It is hard to believe. She is so alert and curious about everything. It amazes me how she will wake up one morning and do something new. It's like over night she decides to pull out another trick! Monday night I heard her laugh out loud for the first time. I have not heard it since but it was so cute!  Then on friday morning she woke up with lots to say. She finally figured out cooing! And then this morning she was playing on her mat and just reached up with no problem and grabbed the rings and pulled it to her mouth. It is so much fun to watch her! She is also sleeping about 6 1/2 -8 hours at night. YES!!!!! So Ayda is doing great!
I went to night shift this past Sunday night. It went well!! Pumping is going great and Ayda is doing great with kevin at home. I had to stay at work an extra four hours thursday morning for a meeting which kinda messed up my milk but I think we are back on track! 
And Kevin only has a few more weeks as a student at Life! He is staying very busy getting things ready for his practice. SO much to think about. It is exciting though to take each step towards him being a doctor! And last night he adjusted me for the first time. I have not needed an adjustment for almost a year and a half so when I needed one last night I asked him if he would like to do it. Our Doctor agreed to let him and he watched. Kevin did it perfectly!!! I highly recommend Dr. Lin!
Three months with Tommy the Monkey!

Wrestling with her other monkey and eating his nose! Poor guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's getting so big!! we need to video chat again soon! love you, jaci