Monday, February 23, 2009
Back to work!
Well I made it through my first day back at work and it could not have been more perfect! Thanks to everyone praying for me, Kevin and Ayda! I had a great crew to work with and a good assignment. The babies were very nice to me!!! And Kevin and Ayda had a good day as well. She even went to class with him and was an angel! It was so clear to me that God was answering prayers when I got up this morning with so much peace and even excitement about going back. I was sad to leave Ayda but my attitude the whole day was to be excited to see her when I got home. And after feeding her when I got home, she was so full of smiles and had lots to "talk" about! Precious!!! Also Kevin and I decided sort of last minute that me working two night shifts a week would work better for us and me, so I mentioned it to my boss and assistant manager. I really was not expecting much but thought I would ask...and let's just say I start working nights Sunday! This should allow me more time with Ayda during the day and Kevin more flexibility to finish up school and then work on our future plans with his business! So after saying for two years I will never work nights again...I'll be pulling an all nighter Sunday night!!! God is providing for us and it is so neat to see! Thanks again for your prayers today! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOORAY!!! I'm so excited that you're going to be able to be home with her so much. And I'm really glad that your first day back went well...for you, Ayda, AND Kevin! :-)
We love you!! (and thanks again for all the help last week),
allison
Post a Comment