Since I have gone back to work Kevin and Ayda have had a little more time together, especially at night. I have to leave around 5:30pm and get home around 8am. So for the evening it is time with her daddy. We joke about what goes on when I am gone! To be a fly on the wall! We are settling into the new routine of me being gone two nights a week though and it is going well.

Kevin is definitely the cook in our house. I was raised on the microwave (my mom won't deny it!) so I am a little lost with other appliances in the kitchen. And...we don't have a microwave! When Kevin starts working long hours we are in trouble. BUT he already is showing Ayda how to cook. She watches him do his thing and he explains it all to her! So cute!

Kevin took these while I was at work (above and below). He wanted me to see just how happy she is! People at work ask if it is hard being back and it really isn't. I know she is in the best hands and they have a good time together!!!
2 comments:
So sweet! I love Daddy and daughter time. :-)
she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!
love you guys!
jaci
Post a Comment