Ayda is in a random stage of not wanting anyone to bathe her if I am home. She will absolutely pitch a fit if anyone even tries! And as I am getting further along in this pregnancy bathing her is beginning to really hurt my back more and more. So we have come up with a new routine...and I am one happy momma! I take my shower in the morning. I strip Ayda down to her diaper before I get in the shower. After I'm done I call for her and she comes running! I turn off the shower (she is terrified of a shower) and start a bath for her. She gets in and I wash her which is so much easier with me in there with her. Then she gets to play in the bubbles till she wants to get out. She usually stays in the tub long enough for me to get dressed, do my make-up, and sometimes get my hair done! It's great!!! And my back is spared. I love it! And as you can see from the pics...Ayda loves it too!
Swimming in the bubbles!
No comments:
Post a Comment