Thursday, December 9, 2010

24 Weeks

So I neglected to take a 24 week picture this time! We got really busy on Sunday and totally forgot. But all is well still and trust me...I am growing! I saw the midwife this morning and everything looks great. Baby's heart rate was 150 (same as Ayda's in utero...perhaps it's a girl?) The baby is transverse but still has time to flip and be head down. At least he/she BETTER do that!!!
Morning Sickness: Occasionally a little queazy some mornings but it's usually if I didn't eat much protein the day before or I didn't eat a big dinner. I have only had this a few mornings all month though!
Cravings: I have had a little more of a sweet tooth this month and the past two weeks I have wanted Chickfila like crazy! I have to watch myself and I only get the grilled chicken sandwich even though the fried sandwich or chicken fingers is what sounds the best! Compromise!
Movements: This baby jabs me a lot. Ayda was more of a stretcher. This baby just loves to take random hits at me! And he/she LOVES to bounce on my bladder. I love all the movement though and will definitely miss it!
Energy: My energy has been great! I find myself able to stay up longer at night which is great because I actually feel like I see Kevin again! And I have been walking a lot and even doing some light jogging the past couple weeks. It feels good to get out and get some fresh air!
Clothing: Still loving my bigger size pants and I love that I look pregnant in my shirts. People have commented while we are out about Ayda being a big sister! Glad to look pregnant and not just pudgy anymore!
What I miss: I have not really found myself missing much this month! I'm just really enjoying being pregnant!

I'll post a picture if we take one before 28 weeks. If not I'll definitely get one then! I can't believe after the holidays I'll be in my third trimester! It's going by so fast!!!

No comments: