Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ayda Grace

I can't believe we celebrated Ayda's 2nd birthday today. The time is going way too fast. I also wonder if I will always be weepy on her birthdays. I was last year and I was again this year. I just remember so vividly welcoming her into the world and into our family. It's like it was yesterday. This year has been so much fun with her. She has learned so much and her personality has come out tenfold. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!
Here are some things I want to remember about our little girl when she turned 2:
Favorite Food: Yogurt, cheese sticks, fruit
Favorite toy: her shopping cart, dolls, and Toy Story toys (she sleeps with Woody and Jesse every night)
What makes her laugh: Playing "I gotcha" (I tickle her), getting chased by daddy
Favorite words she says: Pee Boo (Peek a boo), Yee Hoo (Yodel a hee hoo-Jesse)
Favorite Movie/tv show: Micky Mouse Clubhouse, Toy Story (1-3)
Weight: 30 lbs
Height: 35 inches

Ayda Grace,
You are a joy to your daddy and me. We love spending our lives with you and watching you grow. You make us proud everyday in so many different ways. We are simply smitten with you and have been since the day we laid eyes on you. You bring humor, love, and joy into our everyday lives. I pray you will always hold onto that positive outlook on life. I also pray that you will follow in God's call for you and follow after Him. We are raising you with His help! We love you with everything in us and couldn't ask for a better little girl! We are crazy about you sweet girl!
Mommy and Daddy


Check back soon for pics of her Toy Story party...we had a special guest!

No comments: