Ayda Grace Lin came into our world!! I cannot believe her first year is over. She has been the most amazing blessing for both Kevin and me. To try to sum up her first year would be impossible. It has been fun, adventurous, fast, exciting and more. Ayda has such a great personality and to see her develop into what it is today has been wonderful. She keeps us on our toes, but only because she loves to explore her world and she loves to be with people! We have had more laughs than tears this year as a family and most of the laughter was because of something Ayda did. Kevin and I were warned that we would never feel more tired than when we had a newborn. Yep we were tired, but the energy we receive from being parents totally makes it worth it. We love every second of this!
So today as I refect on this year and the day Ayda made her entance into this world I am full of joy, pride and sheer happiness for our daughter. It is bitter sweet as we conclude a big year of firsts but I am also so very excited to start her second year. I know she will keep us busy learning and growing more. We are thankful for her health, the many people who love her so much, for the many lessons we have learned about being parents and about ourselves in general, and for these first 365 days!
Ayda, we love you so so much! You are beautiful, smart, fun and more. We are incredibly proud of you! You make being parents easy and fun! We have had a blast with you this year and can't wait to see what you do this next year! We love you, pumpkin!
Daddy and Mommy
1 comment:
happy 1st bday ayda!!!
Post a Comment