My mom, Ayda and I decided to take a day trip to North Ga to visit Babyland General. It is where the Cabbage Patch babies are born!!! I was not sure if Ayda would have anything to do with it but thought it would still be fun. And, wow, did Ayda have fun! She was out of control visiting all the different babies. My mom had said she wanted to get her a doll for her birthday while we were there. Ayda picked hers out rather quickly and I was surprised at how very badly she wanted that particular one. There were tons of little girl babies with lots of hair and cute bows in their hair. Did Ayda want those? Nope. She only wanted the bald headed boy. I even tried to trick her into getting the cuter one and she screamed till I gave her the little boy back. Oh dear! So Coop joined our family and she LOVES him. She carries him around all the time, pats his head, and gives him kisses. It is really very cute!
(Stay tuned...I am WAY behind on pictures of our trip to ATL. I'll keep posting till I get caught up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment