Thursday, November 5, 2009

Poor little doll...

Ayda's doll had an unfortunate afternoon. We were hanging out in our room this afternoon and Ayda was playing with her toys very nicely. I was watching something on the computer and heard her start to get frustrated. When I looked to see what she was doing I saw this...
...pulling the arms and legs of her doll...
Still not entirely sure what was going on I continued to watch her attempts...

...more pulling and more tugging...

And alas I realized she had somehow gotten his little head wedged in the window. Not sure how she did this but even I had to twist and turn him a little to get him free (cause opening the window a little more would be entirely too easy). But her doll is free now...tough afternoon!
Hope her parenting skills improve with age!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Poor poor dollie! Do you remember when we were kids and we would play "house" for hours? I recall many times when we disciplined our dolls by spanking... rather like beating them! Ha... look how far we come! There's still hope for sweet Ayda!!

Allison Lewis said...

too funny!!!