Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Cold Day in Florida!

I was pretty excited when I got up this morning and it was only 56 degrees outside. Ayda did her morning routine of getting Kevin up and we all bundled up and headed outside. Ayda LOVES being outside. She has so much room to roam around and play. She would be out there all day if I let her! So still in our jammies...with an extra layer added on we had fun playing just after breakfast!
Her way of going down the slide all by herself. She walks up to it, leans over, and "slides" down on her tummy.

Like I said...we got bundled. Kevin was not as excited about the cold weather though!

Quick picture with mommy! Ayda really would have rather been running around though!

Later today it warmed up a little but the wind was still cold. I was super excited to get out the coat my cousin sent Ayda. I was afraid she would outgrow it before she got to wear it. It is super adorable!!! We had fun running around the front yard for over an hour!



Always on the go!!!

1 comment:

Lauren Lynch said...

That jacket is adorable on her as she prances around!!