Saturday, November 7, 2009

Eleven Months!!

11 Months: One more month and I will officially have a one year old. Although, I have many days I feel like I have a toddler already. Ayda has been busy this month:
-Cut another tooth (we are up to 9 now)
-Become MUCH more "talkative".
-Can stand up from sitting position (no more crawling)
-Finally started clapping
-Plays peek a boo on her own
-LOVES her dollie
-celebrated her first halloween as a "busy bee"
-has become quite the picky eater

It's been another amazing month, baby girl! I cannot believe next month we will be celebrating one year with you. It has been the best year of our lives! We love you and are SO proud of you!

2 comments:

Allison Lewis said...

oh my word!!! this is the first time she's looked more like a little girl than a baby to me. kind of makes me want to cry.

and drive to orlando.

Anna said...

oh she's adorable! i can't believe she's 11 months already! so big and so happy!