Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Lease and A Senior Night

Yesterday was an exciting day around here. Kevin got a call from his lawyer saying we had a lease on the property he was negotiating for his practice!!! It is such a relief to know where his practice will be and to move on to the next phase. As Kevin said it is always exciting to finish one chapter but also a little nerve wracking entering the next one. The place is perfect though. Room to grow, great location, in great condition. We are thrilled!
There are two suites in the building. He will be suite A.

The inside, which will end up looking drastically different as they build walls. I'll post pics as the office becomes his own!

Then last night we headed over to Southlake High School for George's (kevin's brother) senior night. He is in the marching band and they were announcing all the football, band, color guard and cheerleader seniors. George asked Kevin to escort him on the field which Kevin enjoyed doing so much. I think you can tell he is proud of his little brother by the huge smile on his face!

Two handsome men

Ayda simply loved being out and part of the festivities. She loved running around and one of us chasing behind!

Ayda playing with Aunt Ivory!

Congrats George! We are proud of you and can't wait to see where you head after graduation!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hooray!! I love the building! It is beautiful!!! Congrats... I know you are both thrilled!!