Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A New Toy

Kevin needs to have a strong core for the type of Chiropractic he is doing. He read that these balance boards help to strengthen the core and your overall balance. So we invested in one...and it has become quite a fun toy around here. I have even tried it out. We have both come a long way in two days too. It started with us flying off the side of it and lots of yelling! Now we can manage to either stay on for a longer period of time or simply "gracefully" fly off the side. Regardless it is pretty fun and my legs hurt today from doing it for 15 minutes yesterday.
Some intense concentration going on here!

Oh no...hold on!!!!

And away he goes...off the back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been doing the balance board at physical therapy (following my knee surgery). It's not easy!!
I enjoy your blog, especially the photos of your little angel.
You were certainly missed at Jack and Abigail's party!
Mary C.