Christmas morning we enjoyed our traditional hearty breakfast then opened presents when George and Kiana arrived. It was chaos but fun!
Kevin's mom was really sick the whole week which was a major bummer. She wanted Harper so bad (she took care of her when I was sick...like did everything for her for a few weeks! They will always have a tight bond I'm sure!).
We came home Friday in time to welcome my Brother and his crew on to the island! I was so so excited to see them and spend the weekend with them! We packed a ton of stuff into 2 days! We went to jax Saturday to see Jim and go to lunch. Then came home and went downtown, had ice cream and saw the boats and sun set. Then Sunday we rented a pontoon boat and went to Cumberland island. I definitely want to go back and explore more! We got back and my crew was exhausted so we came home to chill...my brothers crew pushed forward and hit the beach! Then everyone came over for dinner at our house. We were SO sad to see them leave Monday and his crew was sad to go!
So the Christmas week was packed full! It was awesome to be with so much family tho! The girls had a blast but are exhausted this week! Other than running some errands I've tried to keep us low key to recoup!

Kevin's dad wanted a picture with the grand kids...this is our best shot! Ha!!!

Visiting Jim at his place! What a crew.

Me and my big brother!

8 precious cousins!

The Dungeness-Cumberland Island
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment