She is our peanut for sure! She weighed in at 11lbs 9oz at the dr yesterday. That's 5th percentile. I'm sure some of it has to do with our rocky start but I am confident she is getting enough milk from me now. She eats about every 2 hours during the day, but she likes snacking too so sometimes it's every hour. At night she typically eats every 3-4 hours. I wouldn't mind if that spread out some but if she goes right back to sleep I'm good.
She is grabbing for her toys and bringing them to her mouth, rolling from back to front, laughing, cooing, and tracking great! She's a busy girl and her legs don't stop kicking! She was my most active in utero and is still going strong! Maybe she'll be our soccer player!
She is such a joy and her smile lights up a room. She's such a happy baby!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment