Sunday, December 21, 2014

Dancing Beauties

This was a crazy weekend of recitals! Ayda had hers last night and Hadley's was today! Both were so good. Ayda's recital was more formal and was for 6yr olds and up. Hadley's was the younger crew...2-5yrs. So much cuteness watching those tiny dancers on stage. Most just watch their teacher lead the dance! It's great!

Ayda wanted to try Jazz this fall. She really enjoyed it but wants to go back to ballet. She'll be in the older class for Ballet now so i think it'll challenge her more than last year.

Hadley just started ballet this fall. She loves it and adores her teacher. I'm so glad! She's excited to keep going in the spring.

I can't believe I'm a mom of 2 dancers. I had to watch YouTube videos to learn how to do a high bun on Ayda. One of Kevin's dress socks had to be sacrificed but I did it AND it held up thru 12 hours! Ayda had rehearsal from 10-1, then the show was 6-8:30! I did use ALOT of hairspray! I love watching my girls dance and also the other dancers. So much talent!

Harper went to both recitals too. She was so into the recital last night. We were in the 4th row so she could see the dancers. She took a short nap but seriously watched the whole show. Cracked me up! And she watched some of today's show, but we were much further back. We may have a third dancer Ina couple years!










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: