Friday, December 12, 2014

I'm Back!

Can't really remember when I last blogged but I want to pick it back up. Mainly because I love looking back at what the girls were doing at different ages. A place to keep funny things they say and do. I hope if anyone reads along they'll enjoy a peek into our days. The good and bad!



There's no way I can get caught up on everything so I'll just start with the now! Ayda is now 6. Hadley is 3 1/2. And Harper is 12 weeks. I always said growing up I wanted all boys. I'd be the perfect BOY mom. Well God had others plans for me and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! I absolutely love being a GIRL mom! Im having to learn how to do buns for dance and better my braiding skills. We watch, play with, and love Pricesses and Fairies (tho I do keep those to a minimum in our house)! People ask if our house is in pink overload...well actually no it's not! Thanks to Hadley we have blue here too...her favorite color! It's so much fun watching the girls bond (even Harper) with each other! My prayer is and will always be that they remain close regardless of their differences. They are such a joy!



Kevin is doing well as a Chiropractor! His office is awesome. It was an interesting road to getting us where we are but this just feels like home. We are all so happy in our community. His patients are wonderful. He's seeing many of them already getting well. His CA is perfect for him and has done a wonderful job helping him open his doors and grow. We are so thankful!



I am busy at home again. I worked at the girls school last year. Now having had Harper, Kevin and I decided I'd stay home with her like the older girls had. It also allows me to pick Hadley up from school at noon. I still love doing my photography. And I am still growing more passionate about natural childbirth and breastfeeding. My journey to breastfeed Harper is long and I'll save that for another post. It is something I want documented for myself and also for others to read.



As 2014 is coming to an end I have mixed feelings about this year. There have been wonderful things happen but also some very challenging times. I am so thankful tho for my precious family God has blessed me with and incredible friends near and far.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: