Ayda,
You made me a mommy 4 years ago today. You came into this world bright eyed and screaming. You keep me on my toes but you are such a joy to be around everyday. I miss you the few hours you go to school everyday because time without you is much quieter and less funny! You love when you can get me cracking up and you keep going to keep me laughing. You know when something isn't right with me and remind me that you love me. I am so blessed to be your mommy and I am so thankful to watch you grow everyday. You are so smart! In some ways I feel like you've been four for months now. But I remember the day you came into my arms and I will never forget that. I love you sweet girl. It's been fun celebrating you this week! You make your daddy and me so proud! We love you to the moon and back...no matter what!
Here are some things Ayda's been saying lately:
Daddy: Ayda, I love you no matter what!
Ayda: What?!?
Grand-Pam: I don't know where to go to dinner!
Ayda: What about Welcome to Moes?!
Ayda: Mommy, what's that?
Mommy: It's Daddy's money he made at work. That's why he works so hard...so we have a house to live in, clothes to wear, and food to eat.
Ayda: Chinese food?
After about 3 hours of driving Ayda woke up from her short nap...
Ayda: Mommy, what continent are we on?
Mommy: North America
Ayda: STILL?!?!
Grand-Pam: Let's go find some reindeer (Christmas ones lit up)
Ayda: There are NO reindeer!
Grand-Pam: Yes there are!
Ayda: Reindeer are in Arctica (Antarctica)
Ayda: We are following the UPS man!!! Maybe we can get my meeguks!!! (She calls her vitamins "meeguks"! She has called them that since she first started talking and it doesn't matter how many times I correct her they are still Meeguks!
(My personal favorite)
Mommy: Ayda, I love you to the moon and back!
Ayda: I love YOU to the moon and back again!
Ayda a few days old!
Newborn Pic
1 Year Old
2 Years Old
3 Years Old
4 Years Old





No comments:
Post a Comment