Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dirt

I can't say I enjoy gardening at all. Kevin created a nice little garden this spring and planted tomatoes, squash, herbs and some other stuff. Our squash somehow ended up in our neighbor's yard but the little boy was so nice to tell me. I'm glad cause it was very tasty!!

Anyway, with winter here and everything dead and a move only a couple days away I knew I needed to clean up. I don't think the next renters in the house would appreciate a dead garden and some weeds. I don't like playing in the dirt though. The worms and bugs just freak me out! But I got out there and did it in about an hour. All Kevin has to do before we leave is figure out the tires. But it's all clean!! I should have done a before pic but totally didn't think about it!!




And here's a pic of my goofy girl. We met a friend for lunch today! We were both out and about so we grabbed a quick bite to eat! Hadley was in rare form. She seems like she's turned a corner the last few weeks. A lot less screaming and crying and lot more giggles and spunk!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: