Our neighbors have a 2 story Santa in their yard! The girls think its hilarious...as do I. There's an equally large Rudolph as well. Ayda asks me to drive by there all the time. So funny


We also had fun making Hanukah and Christmas cookies one night. Ayda really got into pushing the cookie cutter into the dough and then painting them with icing after they had cooked. It was a fun afternoon project! I made one of the little gingerbread girls preggo to take to my friend whose due Christmas Day! It made me laugh! We sent the Hanukah cookies north to my dad and fam up there. And we took the Christmas cookies to my friend that night! Ayda even sang Jingle Bells to them. It was so cute. I want to set traditions for our family that we look forward to every Christmas season. There are such great memories behind every family tradition!


- Rebekah
No comments:
Post a Comment