My whole family was in town this weekend to celebrate two special birthdays! My grandmother turned 85 yesterday and my step-dad's birthday is tomorrow! So in true Crenshaw/Lewis/Sestili/Lin fashion...we had a party!!! It was so fun having all the kids together and try to have "adult" conversations. Ok, so we really didn't get much chatting in that held tons of significance since our window of chatting was about 2 minutes at a time. But we had so much fun watching the kids play and dance. And Grandma just watched it all fly by as they ran laps in the house!

Our honorary guest: Grandma!!!

Our other honorary guest: Jim!!!!!

Yummy Publix cake!! The kids had their eye on it from the minute I brought it in the house. I am quite surprised it was fully intact when we cut it Sunday afternoon!

Ayda having fun Sunday morning. She loved playing with her cousins!!!

Jack showing Ayda the jingle bell doggy!

My awesome Brother and Seester-in-law, Allison!

Isabel showing us her famous "CHEEEESE" face! I could not get enough of that face all weekend!

My clone and me. Ha! Abby is Josh and Allison's oldest and we have joked from the beginning that she looks just like me. I can't deny it, nor would I even try! I was around their place ALOT when Abby was born since I lived 10 minutes away at the time. She and I have always had a close relationship. I love that she looks like me and TALKS as much as me!!!

Ayda sporting the birthday cap! I cannot believe it will be her birthday in three short months!

No weekend is complete with the grandkids at my mom and Jim's house without some dancing to the Wiggles. Isabel was showing us her new moves!

It used to be the two older girls that would boogie to the music but now Jack, Isabel, and Michael have joined in and it is quite a dance party! Oh yea...Grand-Pam jumps in from time to time as well!

Aunt Allison teaching Ayda how to dance. Won't be long before she is dancing with her cousins! I just hope Ayda can learn Aunt Allison's Lumbar Jack dance one day!!!

Taking a break from dancing to say "CHEEEEESE!"

Kevin and Ayda taking a breather from all the excitement

This was the only way to get a picture of the 6 grandkids age 5 and under in one picture! I just don't know how much luck we would have had in getting them to sit still for a nice little picture. So here they are from top to bottom: Ayda, Abby, Jack, Michael, Natalie, and Isabel!

Angie and Natalie!

Ayda decided she was done learning to dance and thought she would get caught up on this week's ads and sales! She is a shopper!

Isabel and Michael tuckered out and decided to just watch the Wiggles!
2 comments:
Oh, you know I'll teach Ayda the fine art of LumberJack Dancing one day. I'm already looking forward to passing along that fine tradition! :-)
love you!!!!!!!!!
al
Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=cypress trace apartments brandon fl ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg
Post a Comment