Friday, September 11, 2009

Nine Months!

I was waiting to post this after we went to the Pediatrician and have an updated weight to announce but the appointment got messed up yesterday and was rescheduled for next week. So, I decided to go ahead and post her 9 month Tommy picture before it is even later. I'll post the weight next week for sure. Any guesses on what Ayda weighs?!?! Put it in the comment section and we'll see who wins. Closest without going over!
She has recently started playing with Tommy too. He is quite a member of our family! ha!
This month: Ayda perfected cruising and really got into exploring. She is a pro at finding the smallest thing on the floor and eating it. I am constantly scooping things out of her mouth. She Also started walking 2 days after turning 9 months!!!! My life has changed again to say the least. Having a walker is much different than having a crawler! She also has started babbling more and more. And mimicking us if we make noises. She is so much fun and keeps us quite entertained. It was another fun month!!!!

No comments: