Friday, August 7, 2009

Quick trip to FL

Kevin, Ayda and I hit the road last friday for a long weekend in FL to visit his family. Ayda always seems to pick up where she left off with them and had quite a weekend. She basically could care less if Kevin and I were there. She would spend hours out on the deck being passed around by each family member! I looked out at one point and Kevin's Grandpa was walking around the front yard with her in the stroller. It is fun for me to watch! So here are a few pictures I took of her playing and doing her thing!
Smiling up at Kevin's mom
Playing in the baby pool Kevin's mom got her! She loved it regardless of if we put water in there or not!
I loved that I got this face because I get it multiple times a day. It is her "Momma, can I please eat this?!?". And of course before I could say no, it was in the mouth!
Playing in the water and loving her water toys. Kevin even got in for a little while to cool off. Of course Ayda ate that up!

Stay tuned for an update on the Lin family! Lots going on around here...and of course the monthly Tommy the Monkey picture is coming soon!

No comments: