Mom and I were trying to come up with afternoon activities we could do with Ayda but also avoid the heat. We decided to head to Chuck E Cheese's and let her play. I thought for sure she would LOVE it there. Games, rides, slides! Well...
This is pretty much her face in every picture I took. She was not too sure about any of the rides. She did finally seem to enjoy a couple of them after riding them about a dozen times.

She was really not impressed with this thing. It was my FAVORITE as a kid. My childhood best friend, Rachel, would hang on the seat and we would go around and around till we got in trouble! Ayda just kept saying "All done".

This was definitely her favorite. She and mom didn't wrack up many points but they had fun throwing balls everywhere...literally! It's good there were not kids on either side of them...they might have gotten taken out!
Again...not too impressed!
Oh well, we'll try again in a couple years!!!

2 comments:
She is starting to look so grown up! I can't believe how big she is!
~Marci J
when on the earth did she get so big?!?!? so so cute!
Post a Comment