Mommy: Ayda!!! Did you put ALL the fish food into the fish tank?!?!?
Ayda: Uh Ooooh
Mommy: Ayda I have told you not to touch the fish tank. Only look at the fish! What are we going to do?
Ayda: Fish! Eat Eat!!
Mommy: Yes the fish are eating...ALOT! I'm calling daddy to find out what to do!
While cleaning Ayda's bathroom a spider jumps out of the trash can and runs across her room:
Mommy: AH! Spider!
Ayda: Eeeeeew! Bug!
Mommy: Yea huge bug...don't move!
Ayda: Eeeeeew!
Mommy: Ah! He ran up under the chair into the lining. I can't get him Ayda!
Ayda: Uh Oh!
Mommy: Yea big uh oh! Well I guess we'll trap him in there and hope he is stuck! Ok?
Ayda: Ooookay
(Luckily we have not seen him since, and the pest control guy sprayed some stuff into the lining of the chair!)
Ayda walks into our room eating something:
Mommy: Hey beautiful! What's in your mouth?
Ayda: Ama (Ama is chinese for Grandma and is what she calls Kevin's mom)
Mommy: Ama gave you something? What did she give you?
Ayda: Ama
Mommy: Oh, Ama is in your mouth?
Ayda: Noooooo!
Mommy: Ama just gave you something and you aren't going to show me what?
Ayda: Okay! Bye bye
Ayda leaves room and closes the door on her way out! And I still have no clue what she was eating!
No comments:
Post a Comment