I'm not really sure why, but I have been on sort of an anti blogging kick the past couple weeks. But I am going to try to get caught up and then get back to blogging regularly! We'll see!
Ayda and I spent a week in ATL a few weeks back. We had fun spending time with friends, my mom, and just relaxing. My best friend, Lauren, brought her precious niece over for an afternoon playdate one day. Ayda loved having a "baby" to play with. And Peyton tried to keep up with Ayda as best as she could. It was cute to watch them.
Ayda checking out Peyton's toy.

Peyton was so excited to get a turn on the BMW riding toy! Eventually Ayda hopped on there with her. A little crowded but they made it work!
My cool girl! She loves sunglasses and was very proud of herself for getting a hold of Lauren's Oakleys! I was a bit nervous they were going to get destroyed!
Ayda: "Just some watered down lemonade from CFA!"
Peyton: "Can I try some?"
Ayda: "Nah...just keep chewing that magnet thing."
Ayda tickling Peyton's toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment