Friday, July 30, 2010

The Met and dinner with Sara

After lunch we all headed to The Met for the afternoon. We were all pretty tired but I have always wanted to go. I was super excited. I feel like I need to go back about a dozen more times though to fully grasp everything in there! Ayda went to sleep on the walk over and proceeded to sleep through the entire experience. Probably better that way! She woke up on the elevator to leave. ha!

The Met!


We decided to get creative and take some pics of Ayda enjoying her experience! We really thought we were funny and I must admit I still chuckle at these pics!

Sound asleep and oblivious of her parents being ridiculous!

Family picture!

After the museum we all went our separate ways. Kevin and I really wanted to meet up with Sara, a very good friend of ours. We met her at the coffee shop where she works and then headed to dinner when she got off. We had some really yummy Italian food! Ayda loves her Aunt Sara! She always hams it up with her!!

The two weeks out of town was tiring but so much fun packed full of wonderful memories!

No comments: