Beach Day!!
The weather was perfect for an afternoon at the Beach on Friday. So we loaded up and headed out. I was not sure how Ayda would do. Last year she absolutely hated the sand and was afraid of the water. What a difference a year makes!! She played with the shovels and pails for the longest time. She loved putting her feet in the water and splashing around. She had tons of fun and was wiped out by the time we left!


Papa Joe insisted on sharing some ice-cream with Ayda. She LOVED it and I didn't mind at all letting them have that time together!

Lori, Jaci and I enjoying some relaxation on the beach! I never imagined I would be able to just sit back and relax at the beach with Ayda. It was nice having extra hands to play with her and the sand toys were awesome!


No comments:
Post a Comment