I met Taunya through my MOPS group and have thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with her and her son, Easton. Easton is a month younger than Ayda and they really seem to enjoy playing together!! I would have to say this is her first official friend. She will say his name but it sounds more like "Eatsie". So cute! And he says her name really well. Anyway, we have been getting together for playdates a lot lately. We power stroll at the lake in the mornings, we have visited Sea World, and meet up at JumpNJoeys (a bounce house)! The kids love to run around and play and Taunya and I enjoy our time to chat and hang out! So...today, Kevin needed me to work at a Realtor Expo where he had a booth set up. I was going to have to be there from 7AM-3PM. We thought, no problem, Kevin's mom will keep her like normal when I have to do something with his practice. Except when I asked her if she could, she reminded me she was in Taiwan! AH! What were we going to do with Ayda?!?! Thankfully Taunya offered to keep her all day and I knew she was in great hands! I dropped her off at 6:45 (whew...that was interesting getting out of the house that early!) and everyone did great! I enjoyed the opportunity to help Kevin out and share with people what he does and Ayda had an absolute blast playing with Taunya and Easton. As you can see from the pics there was not a dull moment at their house. Kevin is a little concerned about this relationship developing between A and E, but I think they'll be just fine! She does light up when you talk about Easton though which is super cute!

Typical girl...on the cell phone!
Having lots of fun playing with Easton's toys!



No comments:
Post a Comment