I feel like I am overdue for some kind of post. But honestly I am not sure what to post about. I don't even have any pictures to post (horrible, I know!). I'll try to get a few pictures up in the next day or so. Ayda is doing great. Everyday with her is such a joy. A friend recently asked if it is even possible to have a bad day with her around and to be honest the answer is no. Even if I am in a rut (which has been the case recently) she still manages to put a smile on my face constantly and I am overflowing with joy and thankfulness for her. As Kevin put it last night, she has such an amazing personality. Life is a party for her!
Kevin is doing good. Spent a week in Atlanta last week. He followed his mentor and one of the best Upper Cervical doctors. It was a great opportunity for him. I was a bit jealous that he was in ATL without me though!! I'm very proud of him and the accomplishments he has made already with his practice.
Ok I promise to get some pictures up here soon. I'll be honest...when Ayda sees the camera come out she turns her back. So I have a lot of pics of the back of her head. Nice.
1 comment:
have missed you! i can totally relate to the turning her back to the camera thing. i asked addie if i could take her picture today and she looked at me and said "DONT take my PICTURE mommy!" with all the attitude of a 2 year old! argh!
Post a Comment