Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quite the Appetite!

There is one thing Ayda does not lack and that is a good appetite. The girl loves to eat and she will eat anything! While Kevin was out of town last weekend I thought I would treat us to a Mommy date out to dinner. We headed for Panera and then at the last minute decided to go to this fun Mexican place. They have a really good salad and Ayda loves their food. I ordered her a kid's meal soft chicken taco which comes with a cup of applesauce. I was not sure how she would do eating the taco but she managed just fine. She ate the stuff inside with her fork and then munched on the flour tortilla. I felt like I was dining with the Very Hungry Caterpillar! She ate her whole taco, most of the tortilla, the cup of applesauce, my cup of olives, half of a cup of tomatoes, a few chips, and half of my black beans. She just kept going and going. Usually she is really good about saying all done when she gets full. This time I had to cut her off! We had so much fun on our date though! She had me, the table next to us, and the waitress cracking up. She was in rare form to say the least. Her bedtime is around 7 but we were having too much fun so she didn't make it into bed till about 830! And she slept like a rock till after 7 the next morning!

Always uses her left hand to use the fork or spoon, but still uses the right hand to just pick up the food and eat it!

'
Her belly was so big after dinner, hence why I finally cut her off. Thought she was going to pop!!

1 comment:

Allison Lewis said...

that sounds very "lewis child-ish". ;-)