Ayda is definitely loving her solid food! She has loved everything I have put in her mouth so far...except...green beans. When I put the first spoon full in her mouth I received a face much like this one below. And I continued to get that same face with each bite. I decided right then I would not be the parent that forces the child to eat something. So we put the green beans away for the night and decided to try again the next night. Slowly but surely she is accepting green beans. Definitely not her favorite though!

Ick...green beans!!!

Ayda has also been quite busy exploring every inch of the kitchen. She LOVES it. Thank goodness she has not figured out the cabinet doors open. She is content to pull up on everything and bang on the stove. She is also quite fascinated with the dog's stuff. The bowls are rarely on the floor anymore, especially after finding her sitting in a puddle of water after she dumped over the water bowl. As you can see above she has a blast in there!

Trying to figure out how to open the dog food. We are in trouble if she figures that one out!

She loves to look at her reflection in the stove. And bang on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment