Ayda turned 5 months on Monday! Hard to believe...as I say every month. She is doing great and has learned lots again this month. She is sitting up more and more without support. Her biggest problem in that department is she won't sit still long enough to actually sit. She would rather topple over and then get moving to whatever toy is closest. She also went to her first story time this month. She really liked the bubbles and singing. When we start back in June I think she will be even more into it. No trips out of town really this month. Kevin went to Iowa and Vegas but the girls stayed put. The next few months though have lots going on so I'm sure this past month of chilling out is good. Ayda also decided on Sunday to start figuring out this crawling thing. She gets up on her knees and lunges forward. She is usually not too thrilled with the faceplant into the carpet though. She also does a goofy push with her legs but that usually makes her just turn in circles. It is so neat to watch her try to figure all this out. Another month has come and gone.
I am also taking the plunge...CLOTH DIAPERS! Kevin and I have wanted to do this since before Ayda was born but with all the new mommy/daddy chaos that goes on we never jumped into it. Well now I have gotten tired of buying disposables every month...so pricey. These will pay for themselves in a few months. I am so excited to transition her and us into this. People I have talked to that use cloth diapers absolutely love it! So here we go! BumGenius here we come!!! Enjoy the pics!
1 comment:
Hi honey,
I'm excited about the cloth diaper venture. Check this out:
http://www.vitafamiliae.com/?p=1952
This is a girl we go to church with, and she's actually got me thinking about cloth diapers. :-) And I think these are the cutest things ever.
Love you,
al
Post a Comment