Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was wonderful! Mom and Jim came over in the morning and we went to Kevin and I's church. Kevin had a review class for his boards all day so they wanted to join me! It was great having them there. Then we went over to their house for lunch and naps! Ayda slept about 2 hours which meant I got a nap as well. Perfect Mother's day gift from her. Not to mention the amazing night of sleep she had the night before!!!!  Then we got ready and headed to dinner. It was a wonderful day.
We also went to Anniston Saturday to spend some time with my brother and his family. I didn't get any pictures but we had a great time playing at the park and having dinner. It was good to spend that time with them as well!!

Four generations! We have lots of pictures of my great-grandma, grandma, mom and me as I was growing up. Now we are back in action with the four generations again!
The reason I am a mom and I couldn't be happier about it! It is the BEST thing I do!
Kevin and Ayda gave me these beautiful long stem roses! Ayda enjoyed chewing on the ribbon of course!
I can't remember which nap I caught her like this but I couldn't resist taking a picture. Ayda has insisted on being a tummy sleeper since 8 weeks. Now that she can roll around as she pleases I find her all over the bed and in all kinds of positions. Notice her leg propped up on the bumper. She was sacked out too!

1 comment:

Anna said...

and is that a cloth diaper i see on her?!?!? whoohoo!