Monday, May 11, 2009

NOT ME Monday...

[NotMeMonday.jpg]

I am not giving this a whirl for the first time today and I have not wanted to try it before. So here goes...

I do not have a 5 month old who is already figuring out how to crawl. And I have not already lost her a couple times because she was not where I left her.  I am also not trying cloth diapers out on her all of a sudden. And I do not like them one bit. I have not already gotten frustrated with the stains and am not getting better at getting them out. 

I do not have a dog that is already scratching non-stop. I mean she is not on flea medicine, so COME ON!!! Gracie also does not entertain us by chasing her tail all the time which does not lead into the bucking bronco! She is a completely normal 9 year old dog who does not have any psychological issues!

After Ayda and I did not play in her room from 1AM-4AM trying to get her to poop, I did not celebrate with her when she finally did. I also did not leave her in the Bumbo chair the next morning to see if she would poop some more. She does not usually poop EVERYtime she gets in the Bumbo either.  

And last, I did not have the BEST first Mother's day! My husband did not give me beautiful flowers and two sweet cards. Ayda was not an absolute angel the whole day either. We did not have fun, relax, and have a wonderful dinner. I did not enjoy my time at my mom's house!

Happy Not Me Monday!!! 

1 comment:

Anna said...

whoo hoo! i'm totally impressed, but now i'm confused. do you like or not like the cloth diapers? :)