The girls and I loaded up and headed out for a crazy road trip! We traveled to Asheville, Birmingham, and Atlanta. It was so much fun and precious time with the kids! I will admit I was happy to get home after 11 days on the road. We missed Kevin a lot and I missed having back up! :)
We really enjoyed the SC peaches! They were HUGE and super sweet!
We went for a short hike with the Nilos and Toombs. I miss the beautiful trails and mountains! It was so fun being with friends again too. And to see how much all the kids have grown! Next time we're all together we'll add two more munchkins to the mix (a Nilo baby and Toombs baby)!
When we met in a play group I had two kids, Rebecca had 2, and Tina had 1...now I have 3, Rebecca is about to have three, and Tina is about to have 3!! So much fun!
Harper was pooped after our hike!!
We are so thankful for our NC friends! We didn't live in Asheville long but it was enough time to make lasting friendships. I can't wait to get up there first of the year and meet the newest little ones!




No comments:
Post a Comment