Sunday, September 6, 2015

Harper 8 Months!

Ok I will readily admit I have been AWFUL with Harper's monthly pictures!!! Every month on the 17th I think, oh my! my baby is another month older. But for some reason I cannot seem to get her "posed" for a picture every month. But alas I did for her 8 month pic! She is such a delight and happy baby! People ask all the time "Does she ever cry?"...My response is "yes...watch when I put her in the car seat. Or try to take her from me! You'll see tears." Otherwise she is a happy little baby!

She fights the car seat the first 5 seconds and then that is all. She's fine after that. I think she just wants to let me know she isn't happy about the idea but she doesn't fuss for long. 

She is a mommy's girl, daddy's girl, and Grand-Pam's girl! That is the list of who is allowed to hold her. Kevin loves that she gets so excited when he gets home and that she is perfectly happy with him. Ayda and Hadley were more momma's girls. He definitely has a different bond this early with her. 

Harper is still our little peanut! She weighs 15lbs 10oz. Definitely our littlest Lin.




No comments: