I cannot believe we finished another year at AIMS!! It's even crazier that Ayda will start first grade in the fall! The school has a Transition Ceremony every year for all the kids moving up to a new class. Hadley was excited to see Ayda cross the bridge! It was a special morning but also a little sad. Two of our closest friends will be moving at the end of summer and other friends will be attending different schools in the fall! I know we'll keep in touch but things will be different for sure!
Ayda with her VERY best friend Addison. These two were inseparable the last two years. They worked so hard together! We will miss them so so much!
Silly Kindergarden graduates!!
There are good teachers and then there are GREAT, AMAZING teachers! Ms Susan has had Ayda since we moved to FB and she is truly irreplaceable. She helped Ayda adjust to a new school and home, she listens to all my mommy worries, and she just knows my kids! I am so excited Hadley will have her and Ms. Krystal the next two years!! I would not have been ready to say good bye!!





No comments:
Post a Comment