Kevin and I celebrated our 4 year Anniversary Thursday. It was a little different of a celebration but it reminded me of what marriage is really about. Just being together. We didn't go out to a fancy restaurant. We actually were blessed with a meal brought to us from a friend. Kevin has been battling an infection on his leg and was just starting to be able to get out of bed on Thursday. So our sweet friend brought us food to give me a little break from cooking and we watched our favorite TV show with his brother. September proved to be a tough month in the Lin house and I am so glad it is October! Kevin is getting better and better by the day and I am thankful for that. It's hard to see your other half in pain. So for our anniversary we laid low and enjoyed life as it is. Definitely didn't hurt having two precious girls to keep us going and give us laughs. The past 4 years have been busy. But when I step back and look at each year I see so many blessings and my heart is full of joy. I truly married my best friend 4 years ago. He keeps me going so often. He is such a great teammate in raising these girls. I'm so in love with this man. I can't wait to see what this next year brings our way!
No comments:
Post a Comment