Friday, October 21, 2011

We're Heading North!!

I'm excited to finally be able to blog about some big change happening in our lives. A couple months ago Kevin learned of a job opportunity in NC working for one of the best Upper Cervical doctors. We began praying about whether this was a good step for us. He traveled to NC last week to visit the Doctor's office and was offered the job! We are really excited about this opportunity for him in his career. It will be sad to leave FL and close his office here but we just feel like this is such a great opportunity for him. He will start working up there right after Thanksgiving. I will stay in FL with the girls till right after Christmas. We both are excited, anxious, nervous, thrilled, and more. He is in NC right now looking for a place to live which makes it that much more real! I am jealous that he is there right now with the leaves changing colors and looking so beautiful. I have always loved the Carolinas and am so excited to be heading there! I go from lots of anxiety about all we have to do to get packed up and moved, to excitement about this new chapter, to sad to leave our friends and his family here in FL. There are definitely mixed emotions.

So we will be quite busy the next few months. I also have taken on photography and hope to get some practice with friends here and then really get into it once we are in NC! Exciting times for the Lin family!

And of course I had to include this sweet picture of Hadley! She's getting ready for the COLD weather this winter. :)


1 comment:

Lauren Lynch said...

What an adventure - will be following you along! The girls are still at a good age for moves - if only it were so easy for us to transition!