Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hadley is 6 Months!!

Half a year. Wow!

Hadley, Here is what you are up to at 6 months!
+You weigh 16 lbs 1 oz (50%)
+You are 26 1/2 inches long (75)
+You get where you want to go with the army crawl. I have to be careful where I leave you!
 +You are sleeping great once you go to sleep. You started fighting going to sleep a couple weeks ago. It warms my heart though because you usually only want me! I enjoy our snuggles!
+You eat about 6-7 times a day
 +You have the sweetest personality. You pretty much let Ayda do anything to you and you go with the flow 99% of the time. You are so laid back!
+We are so proud of you, sweet girl! You've been so busy this month just learning to move around. It is so fun watching you explore and get to toys across the room now. If you want something you waste no time in getting there! You are such a joy and I love every minute with you! 




Ayda at 6 Months!
Have to add her stats (I was shocked when I looked back)
Weight: 18 lbs 13 oz (85%)
Length: 27 inches
She was almost 3 pounds heavier at 6 months than Hadley is! So funny!

No comments: