Kevin and I debated a lot over where to send Ayda for preschool and for how many days a week. We originally had her enrolled at the Methodist church. They have a great preschool program. But as we kept researching options for not just preschool but elementary and so on we landed on Montessori. We LOVE the Montessori mindset. I had reasons for wanting to homeschool and Kevin had reasons for wanting her in a regular school. We feel like Montessori is the perfect meet in the middle! We are so excited for Ayda and all she will learn.
This morning could not have gone better if we tried. I got up a little before 7 and got her breakfast ready. I went and got her up at 7:05 and she was in a great mood. She ate her breakfast while I got ready. We grabbed a couple pics and then we all jumped in the car. They have a carpool so Kevin and I stayed in the car while one of her teacher's helped get her unbuckled. She gave us hugs and kisses and kissed Hadley good bye, hopped out of the car, and headed right up to the door. Didn't look back. It was definitely harder on Kevin and I than her but that's fine with us!! I know she is having fun right now learning so much! And I might actually be better about keeping this blog up to date since I have mornings with just one kiddo now. Bitter sweet indeed!
So proud of my sweet girl. She is growing up WAY too fast.


No comments:
Post a Comment