Monday, July 11, 2011

A Trip to Meet Micah...and see the rest of the fam!

My dad, step mom, sister and brother all came to ATL to meet Hadley. They live in CT and we decided meeting in ATL would be best because then we could all head over to Bham and see my brother's family. The day was so much fun and it was awesome to finally meet my newest little nephew, Micah!
Uncle Josh giving Hadley some sugars!!


Micah is absolutely precious. He has such a sweet personality and is so laid back. It was so much fun playing with him and taking in that sweet smile!

It was also Micah's first birthday the day we were there! I am so happy down here in FL but one thing I miss so much is getting to go to my nieces and nephews birthday parties. This meant the world that I was able to celebrate with this little guy on his first!!

The whole gang (minus my two sleepy heads and our photographer)!!!

It was a busy day and we were exhausted once we got back to my mom's house but it was worth it for sure!!!

No comments: