Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hadley and Gracyn

Our friends in ATL had their baby girl, Gracyn, 5 days after we had Hadley. In fact, Hadley stole G's due date. Josh and Kaitlin are good friends of ours and it has been so hard not to be able to meet each other's little ones for three months. So we had a blast when we finally got the girls together!!!
Getting a good pic of both of them was challenging. At one point Hadley started chewing on Gracyn. Needless to say Gracyn was not impressed!


Ayda joined the picture attempts. I know she will have fun leading these two around in years to come!

Our sweet little girls. We have decided they are linked on a weird level! Kaitlin and I's pregnancies were very similar and the girls seem to have very similar opinions about stuff. It is funny! I know they will be good friends!

No comments: