...is celebrating his 28th birthday today! He is such an amazing husband, father, chiropractor, friend. I am so thankful for the life God has given him and the man he is. I want to brag a bit...
When I was single and heard people say their spouse is their other half I thought that was nice of them to say but really? What does that mean? Well I now know. Kevin is my other half. He knows how and when to calm me down, he knows what to say to me when I am down on myself, he is great at making me laugh, he is caring, patient, funny. I miss him when he is at work. He is such an amazing daddy to our girls. Ayda absolutely adores him. I see it in her eyes that he hung the moon. Daddy can make her giggle pretty much by doing anything. She has always thought he was funny. I know Hadley will be the same. He is so gentle and sweet with them. He knows how to keep us girls under control!!!
He is passionate about his practice and his patients. He goes to work everyday and puts everything into his business. It's been neat to watch him grow and his practice the past year.
I'm so blessed to be married to such an amazing man. So to celebrate his birthday today has been nothing but fun and exciting. He deserves to know how very special he is!
Happy Birthday Kevin! I love you!
1 comment:
Love our Kevin! So glad he's part of the family. He is so tolerant of his MIL and for that I am grateful.
Post a Comment