Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a wonderful Mother's Day to say the least. My mom came into town Thursday which we always love having her! Saturday we headed to Cocoa Beach for the day. We shopped at the Ron Jon store, ate lunch at our favorite place, and played at the beach. The weather was perfect and we had lots of fun!

Grand-Pam (or at our house she is Be-be, thanks to Ayda) with Hadley!

Me with my sweet girl! Being a mom is the best thing I have ever done. It challenges me everyday to be a better person but there are so many rewarding moments.
Ayda and Kevin played in the water the entire time. She LOVES the beach!!

On Sunday Kevin took us to Bella Collina (nice golf resort in town) for Mother's Day brunch. The food was absolutely wonderful. Mom and I kissed our diets good bye for the meal and enjoyed every bite. Kevin did a great job treating us to a wonderful morning. We came home and crashed for a few hours. Then Kevin and I got to go to a movie and my mom kept the girls (her idea!). It was great being out with him for a few hours...first time since Hadley was born!

And yes, Kevin is already wrapped around another little girl's finger!!

No comments: